Computer Science Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) — Chromebook
- Download and save the Certificate Authority credentials: CA Certificate
Note: If you don’t have wireless access to another network on your device, download and save the certificate to a USB stick from another computer.
- Open your browser and enter “
chrome://settings/certificates” in the address bar.
- Click the Authorities tab. Press the Import button and select the downloaded certificate file. (None of the additional trust settings should be required for networking.) Import the file.
- Attempt to connect to the CSWLAN.
- Select CSWLAN.
- Select PEAP for EAP method.
- Leave secondary authentication on “Automatic”.
- For CA certificate select the Comodo Global option.
- Use your Computer Science account name for identity.
- Use your Computer Science account password for password.